This simple 3-ingredient dump cake results in an addictive chocolate-cherry combo that is best served warm and with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. If you weren’t a chocolate-cherry fan before, you will be after tasting this cake.
3-Ingredient Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
Prep: 10 MIN
Total: 1 HR 5 MIN
- 2 cans (21 oz each) cherry pie filling
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ devil’s food cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- Whipped topping or vanilla ice cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread pie filling in baking dish.
- Top with dry cake mix; gently shake pan to distribute evenly.
- Pour melted butter over top, tilting pan to cover as much of top with butter as possible.
- Bake 42 to 45 minutes or until mostly dry on top and bubbly around edges. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm with whipped topping or ice cream.