Brownies or cookie dough? We can never decide and that’s why we created this amazing cookie dough brownie!
Cookie Dough Brownies
PREP TIME: 5 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 45 MINS
- Cooking spray
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/3 c. powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 c. almond flour
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 c. mini chocolate chips
- Bake brownies: Preheat oven to 350°. Line an 8″-x-8″ baking pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions and pour into baking pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted into middle of brownie comes out with a few moist crumbs, 40 minutes. Let cool.
- Make cookie dough: In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add almond flour, vanilla, and salt, and mix until smooth. Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- When brownies are cool, spread cookie dough on top in an even layer. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Slice into squares and serve.